So who won the truck pull on Thursday night? Click here to see!
Thursday, August 16, 2012, 6:00 PMParticipant Registration from 3:30 - 5:00 PM
Superintendent of Truck Pull: DJ PIke and Jarred Green
Striclty Stock 6,200#
Striclty Stock 6,800#
Street Enhanced 6,000# No Lock Front
Street Enhanced 6,200# No Lock Front
Diesel Only 8,500#
Open Class 10,000#
1. All trucks in all classes must be street legal, registered, inspected and insured.
2. All participants must be 18 years or older. Participants under 18 must have a valid driverís license and a parents signature on release form.
3. Vehicle may enter a class only one time.
4. Drivers must have complete control at all times. NO HOT-RODDING leaving track or in pit area. Violators may be disqualified
5. All vehicles must be in park or neutral while being hooked to the sled.
6. Seat Belts are recommended
7. Number one puller is test puller.
May or may not take first pull (decide while hooked to sled)
If first pull is not taken, second pull must happen immediately.
8. Each vehicle must come to the start line with a draw bar with a minimum opening of at least three inches (clevis permitted). Hitch height maximum 26 inches high.
9. Only a mechanical failure will allow anyone to go to the back of the line.
10. Any weight must be secured. If items fall off the truck while pulling, you WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
11. Any unsportsmanlike conduct will be an immediate disqualification of truck an driver.
12. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS PERMITTED, PERIOD! IF ANYONE IS SEEN, CAUGHT, OR UNDER THE SUSPICION OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO POLICE, DISQUILFIED, AND REMOVED FROM THE FAIR GROUNDS.
13. Any vehicle that leaves the course or boundary line while pulling will be disqualified.
14. No tire size restrictions---Must be street legal, D.O.T. approved (No tractor tires)
15. No solid rear suspension---Must have travel. Stiff suspension O.K.
16. Rear end lockers O.K. Front lockers, Street Enhanced 6200# class only.
17. NO NITROUS OXIDE, BLOWERS, or SUPER-CHAGERS
18. Trucks in Street Stock class must have stock motor and will be inspected. Computer chips, dual exhaust, lift kits are O.K. No headers.
19. Open headers O.K. in Street Enhanced classes ONLY.
20. 4 tires only, in all classes. 10,000# Open class, 6 tires O.K.
21. JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL!